Red Poppy Website Terms and ConditionsTerms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Red Poppy Photography Ltd, the owner and operator of this website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the website. If you do not agree to the be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by Red Poppy Photography Lts and acting in the course of their employment of (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Red Poppy Photography Ltd and accessing the website in connection in the provision of such services. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using the website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use.
- All content included on the website, unless uploaded by users, is the property of Red Poppy Photography Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third partied. In these terms and conditions, content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appear on or forms part of this website, including any such content uploaded by users. By continuing to use the website you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owners prior written permission.
- You may for your own personal, non commercial use only, do the following. -(a) view the content on a computer screen.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes and content with out the written permission of Red Poppy Photography Ltd.
4. You may not use the website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive harassing, threatening, or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation governmental order.
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure that we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing via email to Claire@redpoppy.biz or hitting ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of email. Cancellation of your subscription does not affect any of your statutory rights.
Links to other websites
9. This website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Red Poppy Photography Ltd or that of our affiliates.
10. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
11. The inclusion of a link to anther site on this website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of Website and disclaimers.
13. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Red Poppy Photography Ltd makes available through the website (the Service) is provided ‘as is’ and on an ‘an available’ basis. We give not warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Red Poppy Photography Ltd is under no obligation to update the information on the website.
14. Whilst Red Poppy Photography Ltd uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give not warranty or guarantee in that regard and all users take responsibility for their own security, that their personal details and their computers.
15. Red Poppy Photography Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption on non availability of the website.
16. Red Poppy Photography Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of ) the website including, bit not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability.
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions will (a) limit of exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting for your or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
18. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of event beyond our reasonable control.
19. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Red Poppy Photography Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities.
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
20. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
21. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
23. The Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
24. if any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or any part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
25. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
26. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Red Poppy Photography Ltd details
27. Red Poppy Photography Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 07213643 whose registered address is 64 Churchill Road, Langley, Berkshire SL3 7RB and it operate the website www.redpoppy.biz. You can contact Red Poppy Photography Ltd by email on Claire:redpoppy.biz.